Friday 20 May 2011

Inspired By...

So for my final project my course leader has decided I must produce an "artifact" (apparently, the shows I'm working on, with their constituent research packets, study guides, program notes, etc... as well as the dissertation-length paper I was planning to write laying out the results of the "compare and contrast" study I've been prepping all year, don't count) and Wednesday night it occurred to me: build a website! I talked it over with the course leader on Thursday and he's thrilled - Friday in Web Presence I realized this module would be a big help in designing and populating an effective Dramaturgy website.

I haven't decided if this class inspired the madness, or is just enabling it. Or both.

Now if it would just help me come up with the perfect domain name...

No comments: